Interested to see the Red Centre while you are in Alice Springs?
Central Australia’s stunning landscapes, remote communities, and a unique pioneering history create a diverse and exhilarating destination to explore. There are various tour options available, including balloon flights which can be arranged on conference days, as well as day- or extended tours to Uluru, the West MacDonnell Ranges and around Alice Springs.
The Museums Galleries Australia Conference team is working closely with Tourism Central Australia and have negotiated special tour rates for delegates.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any booking enquiries.
Please find below some popular tour options and discounts:
- Car hire with unlimited kilometres – from $66 per day
- 1 day Uluru tour – $234 (5% discount for delegates)
- 1 day West MacDonnell Ranges tour – $126 (5% discount for delegates)
- Outback Ballooning 30 minute flight – $240 (AUD 25 discount for delegates)
- A “Town Like Alice” afternoon tour – $110